Monday, January 30, 2012

Open letter to Wedding Lens

Update later the same day:
The Wedding Lens emailed me back and addressed each of these issues: a technical problem had prevented the upgrade, and they gave me a partial refund. Thank you Wedding Lens!



















The Wedding Lens doesn't provide an email address, so I'll address my concerns here.


Dear Wedding Lens,


As you can see below, I paid for an upgrade of our wedding album to Premium on Jan 17. However, when I go to "Video", on our album page, I get a message saying that video is not enabled because I do not have a premium album. See screenshot taken a few minutes ago above.
1) How can I identify what plan I am currently signed up for?
2) Why did my payment on Jan 17 not upgrade me to the premium plan?
3) What kind of refund can you offer, given that in the last two weeks, none of our guests have been able to upload their videos, and therefore we may never get their videos?

Thank you,
Wells Wulsin


1 comment:

John Wulsin said...

I hope The Wedding Lens reads the Zeitgeist!